Explore the flower fields by guided bike tour!
The Keukenhof is located one hour outside Amsterdam. Because of the totally different (and typical Dutch) landscape a great opportunity to get to know the surrounding of the Keukenhof. When you are in Holland there is only one way the Dutch expect you to do this: by bike!
- With a local English speaking guide.
- ‘t Huys Dever (a 14th century monument) and several museums and windmills.
- History of Keukenhof in Lisse and other attractions
- 20-25 minute break at ‘De Tulperij’, where you can take pictures around the flower fields
What is included?
- A guided tour along the colorful flower bulb fields.
- Cycling along the highlights of Lisse with a local English speaking guide for 2,5 hours
- Includes bike and helmet