Construction days flower parade
Location: DeLeeuw Flowerbulbs, Rijksstraatweg 52 te 2171 AM Sassenheim (A44 exit nr. 4)
Date: and time: 22, 23 and 24 April 2020
Take a look behind the scenes of the construction of the Flower Parade in the hall of DeLeeuw Flowerbulbs in Sassenheim.
Opening hours for the public
The construction days are in 2020 on Wednesday 22, Thursday 23 or Friday 24 April 2020 at DeLeeuw Flowerbulbs in Sassenheim. This flower bulb company has been host to the construction days for years. You can not just walk in just like that. You can buy an admission ticket at the ticket office and if you want to learn all the nice facts, you can even book a guided tour.
- Wednesday 22 April 2020 9.00 - 22.00
- Thursday 23 April 2020 9.00 - 22.00
- Friday 24 April 2020 9.00 - 13.00
The cash register is open until one hour before closing time.
Entrance fees 2020
- Adults € 6.00
- Groups from 20 people € 5.00 per person - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Children from 6 to 12 years € 2.00
- Children up to 6 years Free
- School classes primary school € 60,00 (based on 25 children and supervisors) - email@example.com
For more information about the construction days, check the website of Bloemencorso Bollenstreek