St. Agathachurch is a Roman Catholic church, build in 1902-1903 to a design by the architect J.H.H. van Groenendael.
The by J.H.H. Groenendael designed
cruciform church is 60 meters (195 ft.) long. In 1929 the upper part of the
tower was replaced by the current and also shorter spire.
The money for building
the church was raised by farmers and bulbgrowers. Doing so by grazing lambs for
the church and auctioning flower bulbs.
To this day, the church remained in use and is open to the public.
Both this building as the
presbytery are listed as National Monuments.